Re: NOWROC

To: bitterrootprop@nidlink.com, datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: NOWROC
From: CalSpeed@aol.com
Date: Tue, 28 Mar 2000 22:47:39 EST
In a message dated 3/28/00 11:59:36 AM Pacific Standard Time,
bitterrootprop@nidlink.com writes:

<< NOWROC members, I would like to know how many owners would be interested
in a maintenance class for the cars to be held in Seattle area or
Portland.,,, >>

Hello,

That is a fantastic idea.  And since you brought it up you get the credit.  I
was wondering if anyone in BADROC would like to do the same.  If there are
any takers then lets decide on a place to do it.  Maybe at Stephans and
Ellens' new place in Millbrae, Ca?  (Just a suggestion)  ;>)

Calspeed