Re: NOWROC

To: bitterrootprop@nidlink.com, datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net,
Subject: Re: NOWROC
From: CalSpeed@aol.com
Date: Fri, 31 Mar 2000 16:39:04 EST
<< List, I would like to inform that you that Daniel has been very busy with
our
 web site. He has added a page on Shasta and our classified page is up with
it's
 first item.  Please send us your plans and any information you have for
Shasta.
 Daniel and I are trying to contact all the people we know who are involved
in both
 Shasta venues and offering our clubs services. We would like to have more of
 joined >>

Hello,

Would you like to have information about each of the different club caravans
from "home base" to Shasta?  I am sure that there will be at least four
different caravans making there wasy to the event.

Michael "Calspeed" Carion