Re: O.T. killer bees

To: "Dan and Louise Yates" <yates@sk.sympatico.ca>,
Subject: Re: O.T. killer bees
From: "J Friederich" <jfried@anv.net>
Date: Tue, 28 Mar 2000 20:13:19 -0800
Dan -

Ah, a new excuse...  Officer, there was a swarm (herd, gaggle?) of killer
bees back there, and me with no top...

This afternoon, they kept a grade school from letting out because of bees
(killer type).  Do you remember how I've got a small fire extinguisher
strapped on one side of the roll bar?  Well, now there's a can of raid on
the other side.  I'll upload a pic this weekend...

-John F
'69 2000 Solex