Re: O.T. killer bees

To: <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: O.T. killer bees
From: "Sean Trevelyan" <daymore@ozemail.com.au>
Date: Wed, 29 Mar 2000 16:52:11 +1000
Yes it was rather simpsonesque wasn't it.  I haven't been that brave with
the wasps I had, probably because they were in my garage - what I did was
light a long piece of paper and and shove the paper up into the nest.  The
theory is that it burns their wings off and they can't fly.  It worked but I
fell off the ladder in fright and at least I could get the datsun in and out
of the garage without them interfering.
But good one Alan.
Lynne G (from Sydney)
1967 Datsun Roadster