wiring harness

To: Roadster List <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: wiring harness
From: Pam & Paul Bauman <plhbauman@earthlink.net>
Date: Tue, 28 Mar 2000 22:07:01 -0800
Anyone made or selling a replacement wiring harnesses for a 67 1600? If
yes, got a connector source? Got an alternative color coding scheme, or
was the original reproduced? The wiring bundles don't look overly
complicated, but then again, I've got an entire car to reassemble, so
not much looks that complicated at the moment!

I know I'm going to be chasing down a few electrical spooks when this
thing goes back together. Just thought a new set of harnesses would make
things easier to troubleshoot.

Paul
67 1600