Re: wiring harness

To: <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: wiring harness
From: "Sean Trevelyan" <daymore@ozemail.com.au>
Date: Wed, 29 Mar 2000 19:46:06 +1000
Hi Pam and Paul,
Let me know how you go with this.  I've had a few problems with wiring, and
a few weeks ago got stuck at 1am, in the pouring rain, out of mobile range
with no electrics at all.  My partner was not too happy when I kept saying
to him "I'm sure if we can push the car over a bump it will get it going
again".  There an then I decided to re-wire the whole thing - but the
thought of it terrifies me (I don't have your confidence).
So keep me posted please on how you're going.
Thanks and best of luck,
Lynne