Hot's stretch

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Hot's stretch
From: Fred_Katz@ci.sf.ca.us
Date: Fri, 31 Mar 2000 14:55:42 -0800
Hi,

Time is tight so I post pictures as I can. This picture is a must-see, from
last Sunday's BADROC get-together at In-N-Out Burgers on the SF peninsula.
See

http://www.2xtreme.net/fredkatz/sf300c1.html

My sister works for Adobe, for some Japanese managers. She recently met one
manager, a Mr. Hotoridu Osho, and mentioned that her brother owns
Datsun roadsters. Surprise! He mentioned that he recently obtained a
roadster and had custom work done to it for shipping back home to Japan.

My sister asked him to contact me. After seeing Hot's (his nickname in the
USA) custom stretch Datsun roadster, I begged him to come to our In and Out
meet in Mountain View last Sunday. Hot Osho agreed. However, he mentioned
that he would only be able to show his awesome roadster once. It will be
leaving here in early April never to come back. This car is awesome!

Fred
BADROC