Re: Hot's stretch

To: Fred_Katz@ci.sf.ca.us
Subject: Re: Hot's stretch
From: RWM <RWM@RWMann.com>
Date: Fri, 31 Mar 2000 18:30:37 -0500
Umm, OK.  It's daytime, so these are probably hard to see, but where are
the obligatory opera lights?  And the drink holders and VCR for
backseaters?

- Bob Mann, more or less stock wheelbase, no suicide doors, '69 2000
Solex

--
R.W. Mann & Company, Inc.  > Airline Industry Analysis and Consulting
Port Washington, NY  11050 > tel 516-944-0900, fax 516-944-7280