Re[2]: Hot's stretch

To: Gary McCormick <svgkm@halley.ca.essd.northgrum.com>
Subject: Re[2]: Hot's stretch
From: Fred_Katz@ci.sf.ca.us
Date: Fri, 31 Mar 2000 17:16:28 -0800
Yeh, they interlock. No pillar. First the rear doors shut against a stop on
the bottom rail with a latch, and then the front doors latch to the rear
doors. The rears can't be opened by the kids in back.

Me and Ken "Datster" Pletcher were discussing the design aspects of building a
roadster trailer when someone mentioned putting seats in it. No, no, no!
Definitely safer for the kids in Mr. Osho's rear seats!

Fred