Re: Door Panel Clips

To: Robert.Long@CSDInc.com
Subject: Re: Door Panel Clips
From: Daniel Neuman <dneuman@stars.sfsu.edu>
Date: Thu, 29 Jun 2000 10:38:15 -0700 (PDT)
Hello Robert,
        I am using industiral strength velcro.  I attached it to the door-panel
with 3m SUPER-Trim (imho this is the ONLY thing that works not super-77 or
whathaveyou) adhesive...10bucks for a smallish size can but it works llike
nothing else. Just let it dry all the way before you  stick the panel on.
                Daniel 69 2000
                SF CA