Re: Door Panel Clips

To: "Mike Poorboy" <bitterrootprop@nidlink.com>,
Subject: Re: Door Panel Clips
From: "datsunmike" <datsunmike@nyc.rr.com>
Date: Fri, 30 Jun 2000 18:12:59 -0400
Rather than use those rust bucket Nissan clips to hold on the side mouldings
I suggest you visit a body supply shop and see if they have plastic
retainers/clips that will slide into the mouldings and then use either nylon
bolts and nuts or as in my case stainless nuts and bolts. There is room to
put a 8-32 bolt in the clip. I wish I had the part no. but I have the wrong
box for the clips. It is far superior to the stuff Nissan or anyone else
will sell. No Rust!! No Rust!!!

Mike