RE: Door Panel Clips

To: "'Robert.Long@CSDInc.com'" <Robert.Long@CSDInc.com>,
Subject: RE: Door Panel Clips
From: Duram Plummer <Duram@duram.com>
Date: Thu, 29 Jun 2000 16:02:57 -0700
The clips are still available from your local Nissan dealer. They only come
in one size but they work quite well. Let me know if I need to dig through
my reciepts to find the part number. I remember them costing around 90 Cents
a piece.

Duram
San Diego

ps.. does anyone know where I can find some side moulding clips.