Re: how many are left?

To: "Eric Frisbee" <efris@home.com>
Subject: Re: how many are left?
From: "Fred Katz" <fredkatz@2xtreme.net>
Date: Tue, 25 Jul 2000 22:56:01 -0700
Wow, WyCROC is huge! Congrats...

For our world-wide count, let's "tag" the cars as we count them. How about
if each local club prints
up some "official" Datsun Roadster Collector Car International Registration

decals or stickers. As we collect VIN#'s and basic info, we hand out a
decal that gets plastered somewhere on the car. Each club shares their list

with the others.

We'll know the tags aren't worth anything but it'll be fun to check the
registry and see how
the cars move around the continent as they trade owners (and morph into
different looks).

Out here in BADROC country there are quite a few roadsters running around
with owners that can't be bothered to join up with others. We've tried. But

we might persuade them to be counted on the registry. We'll start passing
the word around here.

Fred
BADROC
2 runners, 1 frame-off, and 1/2 parts.