Re: Tires and Wheels

To: PLETCH5@aol.com
Subject: Re: Tires and Wheels
From: jon_wissler@pngc.com
Date: Thu, 10 Aug 2000 08:09:09 -0700
Thanks for the advice, but hey, watch that red interior comment, mine has
one..........

PLETCH5@aol.com
08/10/00 07:55 AM

        To:     DemonTSi@aol.com, datsunmike@nyc.rr.com, jon_wissler@pngc.com,
datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
        cc:

for my 2 cents.

 I agree with Van. My 1st roadster was way to rough to bring back to
presentable stock condition. It had every thing on it and was complete but

very rough,so I decided to modify and customize. Now the second roadster I

just bought for my wife if complete and presentable as is and will be left

alone. So I think each car has its own personality along with its owner
and
it should be reflected that way. If it means putting flames on the hood or
red interior in it,we control what we do to our own car.

    Ken
DATSTER