Re: Re[2]: '67 2000 #36 for sale (not mine)

To: CalSpeed@aol.com, datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Re[2]: '67 2000 #36 for sale (not mine)
From: "Ben Zech" <motormite@hotmail.com>
Date: Fri, 08 Dec 2000 13:44:58 -0000
Well said Calspeed.....I will add my .02 cents now....  if you are
considering restoreing a roadster from ground up and need to buy all of the
parts (ouch!!!) you had better be able to do the labor yourself.....you will
never, never recoup your investment (well maybe in 20 years)otherwise.
In todays market these cars have no real value....better off to restore a
60's muscle car...parts are much more reasonable and readily available.
My advice: buy a restored roadster that someone else is about to loose there
butt on.
Words of advice from a 51 year old that has been caught up in the car world
forever and still has not learned... .

OK, OK I will step down now.....next.
BZ