Re: This is really <OT> but NOT worth the look.

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: This is really <OT> but NOT worth the look.
From: Randy Walters <RandyLWalters@earthlink.net>
Date: Sat, 09 Dec 2000 07:12:52 -0800
>Hi all-
>Just got this from a friend (who saw a picture of when I used my
>roadster to haul a Christmas tree) so I thought I would pass it
>on. Just goes to show that with enough rope, anything is possible :)
>http://trooper.velocet.ca/~mathboy/images/jetta_ply_1.jpg

 That Jetta picture is a fake - the guy who Photo-shopped it and made
up the long contrived story associated with it took a lot of heat from the
VW crowd and finally fessed up on the VW forum where it was first
posted over a month ago.  Look at the shriveled up driver, the fake
exhaust smoke, and the fact that the roof is not crushed under the
heavy load.  Unfortunately now that it's on the net it will never ever
go away......... add it to the Urban Legend garbage out there.

Randy
So Calif