Re: This is really <OT> but NOT worth the look.

To: "snyler" <marc@animalfirm.com>,
Subject: Re: This is really <OT> but NOT worth the look.
From: "roadster" <roadster@rcn.com>
Date: Sat, 9 Dec 2000 20:41:48 -0800
It fooled me. I sat staring at the picture for 5 minutes wondering how
someone could be so stupid.

Now that Randy mentions it being a fake, I took a closer look. When I fake
pictures I leave in a few flaws. This one has some. If you magnify the rear
door you'll notice that the rope extends thru the rear fixed glass of the
door, draping over the door handle. The roof indeed would have to be
crushed, because  if you look at the 4x4 posts at the front just above the
windshield and extend them backwards they break the plane of the roofline.
And if the roof were crushed then the glass would have shattered in the rear
door. Another curious thing is that the rope in front hasn't snapped under
the load. Is it the windshield wipers that is holding the load?

Fred - So.SF