Re: This is really <OT> but NOT worth the look.

To: Randy Walters <RandyLWalters@earthlink.net>
Subject: Re: This is really <OT> but NOT worth the look.
From: Pamela Pepoy <gppepoy@cybertrails.com>
Date: Sat, 09 Dec 2000 11:55:26 -0800
Aw shucks.
I thought it looked odd.  It's that it is close enough to the truth to be
believable in an unbelievable sort of way.  I've seen some strange stuff that
was real (like a live500 lb Korean pig being taken to market on a bicycle. The
trick is to get the pig good and drunk before you strap it on the bike).  Now
that, in my opinion, was clever, enterprising and definately not stupid.
However, my belief in morons reproducing faster than the rest of us... is
still intact.
Guy
Tempe, AZ