Re: opinions being solicited, mirrors

To: "Alex Avery" <aavery@rica.net>, "Andrew Murphy"
Subject: Re: opinions being solicited, mirrors
From: "Nathan Ruffcorn" <nruff@famvid.com>
Date: Wed, 13 Dec 2000 16:18:11 -0600
If you are looking for a door mounted mirror, check out
http://falconparts.com/displayfaq.asp?PRODUCT_ID=C3RZ-17696-R
The face is 4 1/2" with a convex lense (I think?).  It is decent
quality-especially for the price.  I think it fits the "era" of the roadster
perfectly, but of course I'm biased. <g>
BTW, I don't know if it would work without modification on the later doors
(the base barely covered the larger mirror mounting hole on my fathers 70
1600).
You can just see a corner of it in this pic:
http://albums.photopoint.com/j/ViewPhoto?u=123299&a=9876623&p=32832643

Nathan