Re: National Datsun Meet and Shasta

To: PLETCH5@aol.com
Subject: Re: National Datsun Meet and Shasta
From: "John F Sandhoff" <sandhoff@csus.edu>
Date: Fri, 22 Dec 2000 10:25:24 -0800
It was written:
> I am seriously considering to do the all datsun Shasta meet this year
> instead of the Roadster one...

It depends on which one you want to register with (and you can register
with both), but you can join the all-Datsun group for many of their
festivities while still being part of the Roadster group. We spend time
up at the Lodge watching 'the other half'. If you go up early (arrive
Thursday), you can watch their Friday events. Last year Peggy (Hale,
a major all-datsun coordinator) arranged for a 'poker-run only' entry fee
so those of us that wanted to could join in their 510 madness. Then
Saturday morning you do the Roadster show, at noon head to the lodge
for more 510/Z/1200/1000/misc action-watching and people-meeting.

The main conflict is the conflicting banquet schedule - both groups
use Saturday night for their awards dinner.

-- John