Re: Roadster gear ratio's

To: <Fred_Katz@ci.sf.ca.us>, <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>,
Subject: Re: Roadster gear ratio's
From: "Patrick P. Castronovo" <slick1@mohaveaz.com>
Date: Thu, 8 Feb 2001 16:55:41 -0800
You have the gearing wrong. 5 speed:

                        Fred                                      Chilton
book

1st                  3.117                                      2.957

2nd                 1.958                                      1.858

3rd                  1.382                                      1.311

4th                  1.054                                       1.000

5th                    .898                                          .852
Pat