Re: The day the wheel fell off and other stories

To: "Brian Hollands" <bholland@hayes.ds.adp.com>,
Subject: Re: The day the wheel fell off and other stories
From: "datsunmike" <datsunmike@nyc.rr.com>
Date: Tue, 1 May 2001 18:49:03 -0400
One more story:

In about '89 Dennis Thoney was coming to the Roadster meet at the Glen
cruising probably at his usual 75-80 up Rte 17 at night. He felt a slight
vibration and a moment or 2 later saw in his lights a wheel and axle pass
him by. It didn't sink in to him that there was a possibility that it may
have been his untill he slowed a little and the car sank and rolled on the
drum. He did find the axle and wheel about a 1/4 mile up the road. He also
made it to the Glen but in a different car - a real trooper.

Remember to always replace your collars!!!!!

I hope Dennis isn't embarrased, but at the time we all laughed hysterically
when he told us the story.

Mike