Meeting with Phill Brook

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Meeting with Phill Brook
From: <Chris.Brucciani@ercgroup.com>
Date: Wed, 2 May 2001 06:54:08 -0500
I had the pleasure of meeting with Phill last night to talk a little
Roadster talk.  It was great and he is a truly nice guy.  He possesses so
much knowledge about our cars that it is amazing.  If you ever have the
opportunity to meet him you should take it.  I probably should have taken
notes as he has so many good setup ideas, and knows what works and what
doesn't.  Anyway - I know I'll retain a few of those ideas and I'm sure that
they will show up on Pinkie someday.  Truly an enjoyable couple of hours.
Thanks Phill.