Re: How tight should a spark plug be?

To: "Todd Osborn" <trosborn@california.com>, <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: How tight should a spark plug be?
From: "Patrick P. Castronovo" <slick1@mohaveaz.com>
Date: Wed, 2 May 2001 06:52:14 -0700
If you're serious about changing your plugs, throw away that t-bar wrench
and invest in a good quality socket wrench.  Most plugs today are of the 5/8
ths socket, but the older models are 13/16 ths.  I like Creftsman tools, the
quality is very good, and if they break, sears will replace them, no
questions asked.  Pat