Re: What Insurance coverage?

To: Ldino21@aol.com, datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: What Insurance coverage?
From: CalSpeed@aol.com
Date: Thu, 3 May 2001 04:33:33 EDT
In a message dated 5/3/01 2:25:53 AM !!!First Boot!!!, Ldino21@aol.com writes:

<< We have had this talk before, but I'll repeat it. I am an agent with
Allstate
 Insurance Company and a fellow roadster owner....
 They're first conversation is going to revolve around low bluebook...I tell
all my customers who have a car they have put a great deal of time and money
into, to go get an APPRAISAL. This is your security blanket. >>

Hello,

I totally agree woth you.  An appraisal saved me big time in '95.  I spent a
year rebuilding a 1971 BMW 2800.  The weekend I finished putting the chrome
on the car after its paint job the car was hit by a teenage speed demon.  The
car wa totalled per the insurance company.  Fortunayely I had it appraised at
about 14,000.  That kids insurance company, AAA wanted to give me 1,500.

I dont think so.  I got full appraisal value.

Calspeed