Re: overflow tube

To: "Pam & Paul Bauman" <plhbauman@earthlink.net>,
Subject: Re: overflow tube
From: "datsunmike" <datsunmike@nyc.rr.com>
Date: Fri, 4 May 2001 08:33:39 -0400
Paul,

The early cars didn't have those vacuum lines leading to the air cleaner.
Mine is setup correctly and has run great for 20+ years the way I described
it to you. Trust me.

The reason I got rid of my NOS float overflows was because they were a PITA
to snake down and the bracket that held them on was gone so they shook. The
fuel line doesn't shake. Trust me.

Mike