Re: Overheating Problems

To: "datsunmike" <datsunmike@nyc.rr.com>
Subject: Re: Overheating Problems
From: "Patrick J. Horne" <horne@cs.utexas.edu>
Date: Fri, 4 May 2001 16:10:30 -0500
The only problem with leaving a higher pressure cap on the radiator is
that the heater core is not designed to take much over 7 lb.  I've
seen folks blow out their heater cores by using a cooling system checker
and running the pressure up to 15 lb.

Peace,
Pat

--

Pat Horne, Network Manager, Shop Supervisor, Future planner