Re: Re[2]: Where else to put a CD Changer?

To: Dan Zubkoff <datsun65@hotmail.com>, Fred_Katz@ci.sf.ca.us,
Subject: Re: Re[2]: Where else to put a CD Changer?
From: Adam Bradley <ambradley@yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 4 May 2001 19:45:11 -0700 (PDT)
OK, I gave up and decided to mount the CD changer hanging horizontally
from the back side of the package shelf in the trunk.  It's off-center
and a little below the evaporative tank.

My idea was originally to try to mount it in the center console, even
if that meant it would stick out 3" or so, which is why I bought a
cassette deck instead of a CD deck.  Now that it's going under the
glovebox, I would have bought a CD deck and skipped the changer
altogether.  Oh well, at least now I can stick 12 CDs in the changer
and forget about it.

Adam
'70 1600

http://auctions.yahoo.com/