Re: Courtesy Parts CD-ROM Publications

To: <SPL311RDST@aol.com>, <chriss@euregio.net>,
Subject: Re: Courtesy Parts CD-ROM Publications
From: "Victor Laury" <vlaury@earthlink.net>
Date: Sun, 6 May 2001 12:53:12 -0700
>Chriss wrote - A few months ago we where talking about the roadster manual
on CD-ROM! Well, COURTESY-Nissan did it, for 311, Z &

>Then Laurie Wrote - Is that PARTS, SERVICE, or BOTH???

It look like only the parts fiche. The link Chriss sent won't work. go to
the home page then the search page and search for "311". A bit distressing
is that they have no parts for the Roadster, just the parts fiche. So if you
can't buy the parts, You can at least look at them! When your car needs an
oil pump you can show it a picture of an oil pump and say "that's what you
need".

Victor
70 SRL 31113136
65 L-320 Pickup