Re: Courtesy Parts CD-ROM Publications

To: "Roadster List" <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Courtesy Parts CD-ROM Publications
From: Ronnie Day <ronday@home.com>
Date: Sun, 6 May 2001 14:59:26 -0500
>Is that PARTS, SERVICE, or BOTH???

They have a bunch of different CDs from a number of sources for different
model cars. I think they had the gold 510 and 311 CDs done locally. Looks
like these are just the parts fiche, not the service manuals, too. The
red, white and blue 510 CD is done by one of the people on the Bluebirds
list, Julian Serles, who put just about everything BUT the fiche on the
first version and I think he may have added the fiche to v. 2.

I have all of the 510 stuff on paper, but it's great to have it almost
instantly at hand on a CD. Next time I go to Dallas I'll probably pick up
the Roadster CD. Guess I'll just have to get another Roadster soon, too.
I figure you can never have too many references, especially on cars this
old.

HTH, Ron

Ronnie Day
ronday@home.com
Dallas/Ft. Worth
'71 510 2-dr (Prepared Class Autocrosser)
'73 510 2-dr (Street Toy)