Re[2]: Courtesy Parts CD-ROM Publications

To: Daniel Neuman <dneuman@hodge.sfsu.edu>
Subject: Re[2]: Courtesy Parts CD-ROM Publications
From: Fred_Katz@ci.sf.ca.us
Date: Mon, 7 May 2001 11:31:11 -0700
Dan, you want me to forward my Star Trek newsletters to you? (Really.)

The Belgian Roadster is right. We do have guys on the list who "make it so" -
Dann at Rally, Ross at Sports Imports, Les&Dennis (one name) at CDM, Mike Young
at DatsunSports, Mike Kerr at Roadster Restorations, Dean at Fairlady Products,
and there's a few others. Describe the part and let them figure out what you
need, they'll get it for you. Who needs the aggravation of getting the wrong
parts from Nissan (been there done that).

Fred - So.SF
http://www.2xtreme.net/fredkatz