RE: What do I chrome?

To: "'Davesmbox@aol.com'" <Davesmbox@aol.com>,
Subject: RE: What do I chrome?
From: "Dziuba, Larry" <LarryD@pengrowth.com>
Date: Mon, 7 May 2001 11:02:39 -0600
The reason I am considering this is because I have come across a different
chrome look presented by a local merchant.  I  believe they add more nickel
(or whatever) and it gives the metal a nicer look.  Less bluish like the
regular chrome look.  It has a richer look something like the older nickels
in our Canadian (& likely USA) currency.  Larry.