Re: Travel Roadside Kit

To: Diana Wilson <goldenmaia@onebox.com>, datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Travel Roadside Kit
From: Mike Harper <roadsterdude1600@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 8 May 2001 14:17:07 -0700 (PDT)
The kit is probably gunna get pretty big by the time
we all add our favorite items, and I thought I had a
pretty complete parts collection, but last weekend, I
sure wish I had thrown in an extra cooling system
pressure cap.  Does not take up any room, and it would
have likely solved by overheating problem.  Think
ahead, anything that can easily be replaced roadside
on critical systems (fuel pump & hose, ignition parts
& wires, flex brake hose, brake fluid, water, the
usual suspects.  Of course tools to replace all of
these, DUCT TAPE!)  you can go on & on.....good luck

Mike Harper
'66 1600
Charleston SC

http://auctions.yahoo.com/