RE: Travel Roadside Kit

To: <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: Travel Roadside Kit
From: "Gordon Glasgow" <gsglasgow@home.com>
Date: Tue, 8 May 2001 20:17:52 -0700
This isn't about the contents of the kit, but rather the container. I've found
that a plastic lunch box will usually fit down in the gap between the rear
fender and the frame rail in the trunk. Ditch the thermos and put a tube of hand
cleaner and a towel in the top, and you can fit lots of tools in the bottom.

Gordon Glasgow
Renton, WA