Solex Air Cleaner for sale

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Solex Air Cleaner for sale
From: "Andrew Murphy" <solex67@hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 08 May 2001 20:49:03 -0700
Hey Listers,

I am selling my solex air cleaner off of my 67 2000. I acquired an early
style open element air cleaner so I don't need it any more. The element has
been on my car for only a year.

This later style cleaner has had additional holes drilled exactly the same
size as the six standard holes to increase air flow to the carbs. This unit
is clean and polished and ready to go.

There is a solex manifold for sale on ebay right now. Pick up the manifold
and this air cleaner and you are well on your way to having a solex setup.

I am very motivated to move this piece. No fair offer will be refused.
Contact me off list.

Thanks

Andrew Murphy
1964 1500