Commercial Roadster

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Commercial Roadster
From: Geegc@aol.com
Date: Wed, 9 May 2001 12:58:28 EDT
Thanks to a referral from Andrew Murphy (Solex67), my son got to sit around
for 9 hours yesterday in Hollywood and watch a SmartVisa commercial being
filmed.  My red 66 was a prop, a 6'3" fellow with a billowing scarf pretended
to drive the car with a Denver Boot on the front wheel.  It was supposed to
be whimsical.

Well, if anyone sees it on TV, let us know.  I think the Datsun gets about 6
seconds, hence the need for the car all day!  At least my son got a paycheck
as a PA.

Only in LaLa Land!

Gary C
the red one (TV Star)