Re: Are these minilite wheels?

To: Adam Bradley <ambradley@yahoo.com>,
Subject: Re: Are these minilite wheels?
From: RWM <RWM@rwmann.com>
Date: Wed, 09 May 2001 12:53:39 -0400
There are three pseudo-Minilite/Panasport rims that I'm aware of.

Those pictured look like Western rims.

Similar American rims have spokes that are a bit more robust.

There are also Shelby rims, close to the Americans, with broader spokes.

- Bob Mann, '69 2000 Solex, American 7x14" rims circa 1980

--
R.W. Mann & Company, Inc.  > Airline Industry Analysis and Consulting
Port Washington, NY  11050 > tel 516-944-0900, fax 516-944-7280