re-assembly help, great solvang pics

To: "'datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net'"
Subject: re-assembly help, great solvang pics
From: Fergus OFarrell <FOFarrell@qtww.com>
Date: Wed, 9 May 2001 10:02:18 -0700
Hey folks, (see msg below)
While I am incredibly busy in the coming weeks, I would jump at the chance
to help out again. Having attended the 'intervention' at Paul Bauman's a few
months back, I certainly learned a ton, got to see a roadster from the frame
up (without having to dis-assemble mine), and hear a ton of 'this is
different in this way' stories from many in the know.  I would highly
recommend it.
Also, great pics Fred.  I am presuming that picture has the same smile on
Joe Roach as it was at the moment of the blow-out???  Wish we had got
pictures of the fun run destination at Jalama Beach, it was a beautiful
stretch of un-ruined California Beach.  I would have enjoyed it more had I
not been quietly fretting that it was 20+ miles back out and I had VERY
LITTLE GAS.
All in all, great event, great folks, great drive, thanks Joe.
Fergus O,
HB,CA.  69 2000
From: "Gerardo Magana" <gmagana@softcom.net>
Subject: Parts:
If any of you have some time let me know, the help would be appreciated. It
looks like my car will come back some time next week.
Gerardo Magana
67.5 Solex SRL 311-00222