Re: Are these minilite wheels?

To: ambradley@yahoo.com, datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Are these minilite wheels?
From: "Chris Robertson" <ckrobertson@hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 09 May 2001 12:04:42 -0500
Unfortunately those are not minilites.  Those look like the Shelby's.  They
are fine wheels and they look good on a roadster. Gary Neel has a set on his
Rooster, IIRC.

Their worth?  Hard to say.  I would place their value around the same as
other aftermarket 70's alloy wheels that fit the roadster, not including
minilites, empis or magnesium type race wheels.

Chris Robertson