Re: Re[2]: Travel Roadside Kit

To: Fred_Katz@ci.sf.ca.us, datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Re[2]: Travel Roadside Kit
From: CalSpeed@aol.com
Date: Wed, 9 May 2001 15:29:00 EDT
In a message dated 5/8/01 11:11:47 PM !!!First Boot!!!, Fred_Katz@ci.sf.ca.us
writes:

<< The problem is not to go overboard with your spares kit....
 Best thing is to have a buddy system, caravaning with several other
 roadsters so you can share parts. >>

On all of the roadtrips thatI make I carry everything on my Travelers Parts
List (located on my website).  It doesnt take up too much room.  As for
general daily use I carry everything in a simple fishing tackle box.

Although I have broken into my repair kit a few times to save other Roadsters
I have been lucky not to have to use it for myself yet.  But I do remember
once when I didnt have my repair kit handy and I broke down in the Arizona
desert many many miles from any help.  Thank goodness for Ron Hamilton.

Calspeed
<A HREF="http://members.aol.com/calspeed1/motorsports.html";>
http://members.aol.com/calspeed1/motorsports.html</A>