Re: Are these minilite wheels?

To: ambradley@yahoo.com, datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Are these minilite wheels?
From: "Chris Robertson" <ckrobertson@hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 09 May 2001 16:56:19 -0500
It all depends on the market and the condition of the wheels.  Consider that
well used Panasports (which are more desireable) can be had for $300-400.  A
used set of Minilites can easily fetch $800.  I sold a set of very
lightweight (11-12 lbs ea) 10 spoke period American racing wheels to a list
member for $200 (he shall remain nameless unless he wants to come forward
:-).

For your Westerns, I'd say $250, give or take $75, should be fair if they
are in decent shape.   If you are buying them, offer $100.  If you are
selling them, ask for $400.  State that your are willing to negotiate either
way.  If bent or out of round, this means a big discount.  Curb scrapes
matter to some folks while others could care less.  Ultimately they are only
worth what someone is willing to pay.  :-)

Hope that helps.
Chris