Thanks and primer king update

To: datsun roadsters <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Thanks and primer king update
From: Roman Rist <ristguitars@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 9 May 2001 15:13:59 -0700 (PDT)
Hey, thanks to all that wrote something to Mark and Molly it was very
nice to read what you'd all written.

they will apreciate the sentiments. I would like to get some more if
possible before the funeral friday.

The article about Luke's untimely death hit the front page of the Daily
news and I beleive help and support will come in from near and far.

So, thanks and if you plan on writing something pls send it before
friday...Ok?

onto Roadster stuff, for the hell of it I started painting some engine
stuff that Datsun blue color. Victor found it, and hell since I can't
drive it due to registration stuff, to quote Victor If you cant drive
it, fix it, if you can't fix it paint it! I think that's how it goes.

Roman
http://auctions.yahoo.com/