Re: Travel Roadside Kit- hose & eggs huh?

To: spl310@hotmail.com, datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Travel Roadside Kit- hose & eggs huh?
From: SPL311RDST@aol.com
Date: Wed, 9 May 2001 17:13:44 EDT
In a message dated 5/9/01 12:21:14 PM US Mountain Standard Time,
spl310@hotmail.com writes:

> No offense to the ladies on the list intended, but nylon panty hose make a
> great temporary fan belt.  They only work on V belt setups though.
> Serpentine drives tend to be too much for them I have been told.

Hmmm..... so how do you explain it to the cop who pulls you over  and FINDS
the panty hose & eggs ???  ( Let's jsut hope he doesn't find the Gates
Green-Stripe garter belt tucked under the seat <G>)

Laurie :-)
70 SPL311
69 SRL311
Chandler, AZ