RE: Re[2]: Travel Roadside Kit

To: "'Mike Harper'" <roadsterdude1600@yahoo.com>, CalSpeed@aol.com,
Subject: RE: Re[2]: Travel Roadside Kit
From: "Hall, Phillip" <Phillip.Hall@msfc.nasa.gov>
Date: Thu, 10 May 2001 07:37:51 -0500
GO MIKE!!   If you Roadster guys know of a person in the Southeast that has
a Roadster you have a duty to get them to join SEROC!  I KNOW there are more
Roadsters down here....  Come on guys start beating the bushes (not the dude
in the white house)  and get our numbers up so we can caravan too!

SEROC (all ROCs) RULES!!

Phil
Yep - SEROC!!!!