Re: Re[2]: Travel Roadside Kit

To: "Nein" <ncmracing@msn.com>, "Mike Harper"
Subject: Re: Re[2]: Travel Roadside Kit
From: "datsunmike" <datsunmike@nyc.rr.com>
Date: Thu, 10 May 2001 15:30:32 -0400
Hey George!!!!

Ya gotta come to the Glen and see all the Roadsters!

Unfortunately here in the NY area there are several owners but we never get
together. Once about 8 years ago we did get about 6 cars together but apathy
set in and we never did it again. Too bad. I have a friend in my MGB club
who is a mechanic and he told me someone approached him to do a clutch job
on a roadster and I don't know him but I'll try to get his number . . . and
maybe make some money on the side as my friend is not keen on doing the job.
Someone else also wanted me to restore his car who I didn't know but who was
referred to me but when I told him what he needed and the cost after looking
at his car I think I freaked him out a bit. He knew nothing about the cars
and least of all the cost of the parts.

Mike