RE: oxygen sensors

To: "Daniel Neuman" <>,
Subject: RE: oxygen sensors
From: "Brian Hollands" <>
Date: Fri, 11 May 2001 22:00:37 -0400
I was just looking into this on Wednesday night as a possible aid to setting
up solex/weber carbs.
Try this link -
I think this has been posted before but this particular page gives some good
descriptions of setting up an L20B with 40DCOE's.  There are a couple of
links on the page which give good info on use of O2 sensors.