Re: oxygen sensors

To: "Pamela Pepoy" <gppepoy@cybertrails.com>
Subject: Re: oxygen sensors
From: "roadster" <roadster@rcn.com>
Date: Fri, 11 May 2001 23:45:28 -0700
Guy,

I know nothing about them. Came across them while surfing yesterday. Maybe
Calspeed can ask his Z buddies, I often see the Z crowd with multiple gauges
on the dash.

Don't get me started about 8-track stereos! Don't feel that old (very late
forties) but I started out with a 4-track stereo in my '56 Chevy, then
upgraded to the 8-track. I kept dozens of those 4-track and 8-track
cartridges, even though my player broke down long ago. Recently I scored on
a 8-track recorder/player for $5 and tried playing them. Urk! The seams on
the tapes separated, and the internal pads fell apart. Someday I'll repair
them, put them in my roadster and drive all night listening to The Moody
Blues, Cream, Led Zeppelin, Steppenwolf etc. like I used to do.

Who needs gauges when you have music (or the engine) to listen to.

Fred - So.SF