Re: oxygen sensors

To: roadster <roadster@rcn.com>
Subject: Re: oxygen sensors
From: Pamela Pepoy <gppepoy@cybertrails.com>
Date: Fri, 11 May 2001 22:33:58 -0700
Fred,
I am curious if anyone has installed this type of meter.  If so what did they
learn?  Do they have a recomendation?  Unfortunately, I am not at all
experienced with this item.  Seems like it would be a helpful diagnostic tool
for maintaining the Solex set-up I am installing on the stroker.  Then again,
I'm the early adaptor that purchased an 8 track stereo and later upgraded to a
400 watt 4 channel sound system. And I might add, I still have both systems (in
my garage).  I did pass on the Beta system.  Just too slow I guess.
Guy
Tempe, AZ