2nd Roadster :-)

To: <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: 2nd Roadster :-)
From: "J. Frank Spears" <spearseng@home.com>
Date: Sun, 13 May 2001 00:30:19 -0700
Well I finally confirmed myself as a roadster nut, picked up the 68/69? 2L
that Myron Hauge was selling for a friend.  Delivered it straight to the shop
that will be doing the restoration for me.  So here is the first few of many
questions to follow.

Is it a '68 or '69, SRL 311-05562, was listed as a 68 but title from '88 says
'69?  Side maker lights are not present. Posted some quick pics at address
below.  Use your browser back button if you click on any of the thumbnails.
http://www.spears-engineering.com/roadsters.htm

Will need a set of headrests, restorable condition, anyone got a set?

If I want to restore original, will it make any difference if I want to switch
to the solex's instead of the SU's that were stock?

Where do I check for matching numbers?

more to follow later ;-)

J. Frank Spears
SpearsEng@home.com