Re: Roadster Bra

To: bholmes@monk.aum.edu, datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Roadster Bra
From: "sidney raper" <spl310@hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 16 May 2001 11:22:05 -0400
Gee, I think that you should schedule a private screening for the SEROC
crowd.  It could be a black tie affair (since this is Florida - the casual
state - the black tie would ge worn with Board shorts, a golf shirt and
Flojos) and you could invite the press.  What a way to get publicity!

What kind of quality is the bra and how much are they?  Do they fit all
years of roadsters (early cars had small flares, you know.)

Sid